Who Did It?

   Other pages: 

Welcome! 

 Home 

Get your brain teaser solved!

View my blog on particle physics here


WHO DID IT?

Age group: All

Hello everyone, this puzzle is one of my personal favourites, I hope you all will have a good time solving it :)

"There are five kids playing kickball. One of them kicked the ball so hard that they broke a window. When they are each questioned about what happened, each one of the kids gave three statements – one is a lie and two are true

The statements are: 
  • Steve: 
  1. One of us is going to be in big trouble. 
  2. I didn’t do it. 
  3. Margaret will tell who did it. 

  • Jesse: 
  1. I hate kickball. 
  2. Amanda did it. 
  3. I didn’t do it. 

  • Mark: 
  1. Margaret doesn’t know who did it. 
  2. Amanda and I are good friends. 
  3. I didn’t do it. 

  • Amanda: 
  1. I have never broken a window. 
  2. I never saw Mark before today. 
  3. Jesse lied when he said I was the one who broke the window. 

  • Margaret: 
  1. I want to go home. 
  2. I didn’t break the window. 
  3. I saw Amanda break it. 

Which child broke the window?"


Solve this and do let me know your answers in the comment section!

You can find the answer to this puzzle here:


See my other posts here:

View the contents of this blog for easy and better navigation!


With Warm Wishes,
Lavanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bay Window Murder Mystery - Answer

What is the Colour of the Hat?

Which Switch Opens the Light? - Answer