The 298 Division Problem

   Other pages: 

Welcome! 

 Home 

Get your brain teaser solved!

View my blog on particle physics here


THE 298 

DIVISION PROBLEM

Age group: All

Hi everyone! Here is another interesting puzzle!

"Rohan's grandfather gave him exactly Rs 298. He then said, 'This amount will be yours if you do as I ask.' 'What do you want me to do?', Rohan asked. 'Simply this. Divide the amount, in whole rupee increments, into a number of bags so that I can ask for any amount between Re 1 and Rs 298, and you can give me the proper amount by giving me a certain number of these bags without opening and taking partially from them.'
What is the minimum number of bags Rohan will require?"


Solve this and do let me know your answers in the comment section!

You can find the answer to this puzzle here:


See my other posts here:

View the contents of this blog for easy and better navigation!


With Warm Wishes,
Lavanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bay Window Murder Mystery - Answer

What is the Colour of the Hat?

Which Switch Opens the Light? - Answer